AJ Fee Structure for 2021
As a company, we are driven to run engaging, challenging, rewarding and safe programs. For us to do that we need the most qualified and experienced staff available. In order to do this, we need to attract and retain our great team!
The below rates represent the handiwork that goes into each program. Only with the long hours our program staff work can we ensure that your programs run smoothly and efficiently.
Please use the following graph to determine your participant rate per program based on your proposed dates.
|Weekday Rate||Saturday Rate||Sunday Rate|
|Bronze Fat Bike||$192.00||$249.00||$288.00|
|Silver Fat Bike||$265.00||$198.00||$247.00|
|Gold Fat Bike||$154.00||$194.00||$231.00|
Example 1. A Bronze AJ booked for Monday and Tuesday will cost $175 (day 1) plus $175 (day 2) for a total of $350.00 per person with the inclusions listed below.
Example 2. A Silver PacknPaddle AJ booked for Friday to Sunday will cost $165.00 (day 1) plus 198.00 (day 2) plus 247.00 (day 3) for a total of $610.00 per person with the inclusions listed below
- Transport to and from the program venue either from YouthAdvance HQ (Open programs) or from Sydney based schools (Client Award Centre programs);
- All guides hold industry qualifications along with wilderness or remote area first aid qualifications;
- Participant to staff ratios 7:1 for hiking programs, 8:1 for paddling programs and PacknPaddle programs;
- Maximum number of participants for all programs is generally 21 (Back to Back/Multiple program dates or overlapping programs available for larger bookings);
- Modern, registered, well-maintained kayaks and safety equipment;
- Powerboat support for paddling sections (where possible);
- FREE pre-trip briefing;
- Campsite booking and day usage fees (EcoPass);
- Map case, map and compass supplied to each participant;
- Medical data collection and provision to our staff;
- FREE preliminary training covering packing/navigation/route planning etc (face to face or via our online LMS); and
- Qualified and experienced staff who are equipped in the field with:
- Remote Area First Aid Kid; and
- Emergency communication equipment including: VHF, UHF, PLB, Satellite Phone and Sat Messenger and Tracker.