AJ Fee Structure for 2021
As a company, we are driven to run engaging, challenging, rewarding and safe programs, for us to do that we need the most qualified and experienced staff available. In order to do this, we need to attract and retain the our great team!
The below rates are represent the handwork that goes into each program, only with the long hours program staff work to ensure that your programs run smoothly and efficiently.
Please use the following graph to determine you’re participant rate per program based on your proposed dates.
|Weekday Rate||Saturday Rate||Sunday Rate|
|Bronze Fat Bike||$192.00||$249.00||$288.00|
|Silver Fat Bike||$265.00||$198.00||$247.00|
|Gold Fat Bike||$154.00||$194.00||$231.00|
Example 1. A Bronze AJ booked for Monday and Tuesday will cost per person the following $175 (day 1) plus $175 (day 2) for a total of $350.00 per person with the inclusions listed below.
Example 2. A Silver PacknPaddle AJ booked for Friday to Sunday will cost per person the following $165.00 (day 1) plus 198.00 (day 2) plus 247.00 (day 3) for a total of $610.00 per person with the inclusions listed below
- Transport to and from the program venue (Sydney) based school included in advertised price
- All guides hold industry qualifications along with wilderness or remote area first aid qualifications
- Participant to staff ratios 7:1 for hiking programs, 8:1 for paddling programs and PacknPaddles
- Maximum number of participants for all programs is 25 (Back to Back or overlapping programs available for larger bookings)
- Modern, registered well-maintained kayaks and safety equipment
- Powerboat support for paddling sections (where possible)
- FREE pre-trip briefing
- Campsite booking and day usage fees (EcoPass)
- Map case, map and compass supplied to each participant.
- Operoo, Medical Data-Smart Collection system
- Pre-Liminary Training (face to face or via our LMS)
- Staff equipped with
- Remote Area First Aid Kid
- Emergency communication equipment carried, VHF, UHF, PLB, Satellite Phone and Sat Messenger and Track
- Medical data collected using Operoo e-platform for paperless collection