Client Award Centres
YouthAdvance Client Award Centres
YouthAdvance can deliver the Award at your school or organisation. YouthAdvance provides all administration, logistics and support for the students including the Adventurous Journey programs. This is done with a minimal amount of effort from your school or organisation and only requires a liaison within the school as the face to face contact of the YouthAdvance Award Leader. All fees for this service are paid for by the Participants, this service is free to all schools and community groups. As a YouthAdvance Client Award Centre, you can promote that your organisation offers the Award (under Auspice of YouthAdvance). Our Client Award Centre services include the following inclusions;
- Participant registration is via our member’s registration process
- Participant memberships and fees managed directly via us
- Yearly parent and Participant meeting held at your venue (COVID19 – Zoom meeting if required)
- Two Set up meetings dedicated to getting your students started (Online Record Book registration, Award set up, logging hours) run at your venue or via Zoom
- Fortnightly voluntary Participant meetings via Zoom (recorded and sent to all participant)
- Unlimited one on one phone, email and zoom support as required with their YouthAdvance Award Leader
- Adventurous Journeys coordinated by YouthAdvance as a closed group (participants who can not attend scheduled dates can also attend our open school holiday programs) AJ Fees
- Two Award completion meetings (Award completion, Award Logs, AJ Reports, Assessor Reports, Award sign off process) towards the end of the year
- Completed Awards to be finalized/processed by YouthAdvance.
- Approved Awards sent the client for presentation by the client’s
YouthAdvance fees are based on a membership process. Our initial registration fee includes the Awards local state fees payable by us along with the participants first membership fee. The membership fee is $45.00 per month and covers the above inclusions along with insurance. Our insurance policies cover all participants while undertaking activities towards their Award. Our insurance coverage includes the following:
- Public & Product Liability insurance with a minimum cover of $20,000,000.
- Personal Accident insurance covering all Participants and Volunteers
By using YouthAdvance as your Award service provider you and your staff can focus on your core business. Australias only service provider, who is solely dedicated and focused on the delivery of the Award within Australia, from the delivery of the Award to hundreds of Participants around Australia, providing residential project opportunities to running amazing life-changing Adventurous Journeys, we know and understand the Award and the impacts and benefits the Award has on a young people
Why not give your students a head start in life!
Active Bronze Partcipants
Average Bronze Completion Rate
Active Silver Partcipants
Average Silver Completion Rate
Active Gold Partcipants