YouthAdvance – Residential Projects
YouthAdvance are so excited to present a BRAND NEW INITIATIVE for Residential Projects for 2021!
Here at YouthAdvance – Australia we pride ourselves on being able to deliver the Duke of Ed Award. Our mission is to provide opportunities to young Australians which will challenge and reward them via active engagement through personal pursuits and community-based projects.
Due to COVID Restrictions, YouthAdvance have been working hard to put together an amazing 5 day personal growth and development course for all of our Duke of Ed participants.
This is a COVID Safe course utilising the COVID concession for the Residential Project and will be held virtually. Our course will take place over 2 weekends (one Friday) so that there is minimal time off school and there is more flexibility. Following the relaxation of Health Guidelines, Youthadvance will resume face-to-face Residential Projects.
Participants who complete the YouthAdvance Residential Project will complete three Nationally recognised units of competency including:
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- TLIF2010 – Apply Fatigue Management Strategies
- HLTAAP001 – Recognise Healthy Body Systems
These courses are designed to help our participants to live, eat and keep healthy while learning about fatigue management which is so important during school and university study as well as into the workforce and life. In addition, YouthAdvance strongly believes that all Australians should have a fundamental first aid knowledge base and so we will also provide all participants with a Provide First Aid accreditation.
Team building exercises and other fun team exercises will be incorporated into the learning throughout the Residential Project. We believe that all our participants will complete this course with improved self awareness, improved knowledge and an improved #WorldReady attitude.
- Venue – Online – link will be sent to registered participants
- Fees – $620.00
- Issue of certificates and statement of attainment for 3 nationally recognised units of competency;
- All course paperwork resources;
- All first aid consumables;
- Facilitation of this 5 day event by our qualified and experienced trainers; and
- Participants keep their quality Fast Aid first aid kit for personal use.
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected]
Please note that Course 1 is open to 10 participants and moving into November, courses 2 and 3 will be open to 20 participants.