|Narrabeen Sports School Bronze Prac & Qual Hike Dec 4-6||Marramarra National Park, New South Wales||
|Chatswood Silver Qual PnP Dec 7-9||Marramarra National Park, New South Wales||
|Silver Hike Qual Dec 8-10||Turon National Park, New South Wales||
|NSW OPEN - Gold Pack & Paddle Back to Back 2020||Marramarra National Park, New South Wales||
|St Ursula's College - Gold Qualifying Pack & Paddle||Marramarra National Park, New South Wales||
|ACT OPEN QUALIFYING - Bronze Hike, ALL 2020 Program Dates CLICK REGISTER FOR MORE DATES||Venue Pending due to Bushfires||
|NSW OPEN Bronze Practice / Qualifying Hikes 2020 (Click Register for More Dates)||Turon National Park, New South Wales||
|NSW OPEN - SILVER Qualifying Pack&Paddle 2020 (Click Register for More Dates)||Marramarra National Park, New South Wales||
|NSW OPEN - SILVER Pack&Paddle Back to Back 2021 (Click Register for More Dates)||
|NSW OPEN - BRONZE Hikes Back to Back 2021 (Click Register for More Dates)||
|Northern Beaches Secondary College Practice Gold Hike 2021||
YouthAdvance Adventurous Journeys
OUR PROGRAM STAFF
YouthAdvance prides itself on the fact that we only hire industry leaders. YouthAdvance is a company that is driven to create young leaders and the experience of our staff have in adventure-based education and recreation programs allows us to structure our programs so they are not only focused on participant experiences but heavily driven on creating measurable outcomes. Our lead program guides are hired with no less than 6 years minimum experience and all qualified in the activity being undertaken.
SAFETY AND RISK
YouthAdvance’s partner company Remote Safety Solutions is a leading remote area risk and emergency management specialists. From this safety is foremost in all of our Adventurous Journeys. Pre-program you are supplied with our comprehensive Risk Management and Emergency Management Portfolio for the program venue. This portfolio is your reference guide to the associated program hazards and their risk profile and the management processes to limit these hazards. It also lists our emergency actions plans and emergency program contacts.
Paperless Medical Data Collection
Medical data collected using CareMonkey e-platform for, secure, paperless hassle-free collection.
Your child using the proper gear is instrumental in ensuring they have an enjoyable and comfortable experience. We have the following options available; Purchase equipment up to 40% off via the RSS Online Equipment store
For organisations wishing for a door to door program option, we can arrange for our 25 seater mini-bus to pick up from any location prior to the program and then return once the program has been completed. Contact our staff to request a quote for this service [email protected]
- Participant to staff ratios 7:1 on all YouthAdvance Programs (As per stipulated in the Award Handbook page 70)
- Emergency communication equipment carried, VHF, UHF, PLB, Satellite Phone and Sat Messenger and Tracker (VHF marine programs only)
- Maps and navigation equipment supplied to all each participant
- Live satellite tracking of all participant groups while in motion along with a public web portal for booking clients and participants guardians to view
- All guides hold the Wilderness First Aid Skill Set or Remote Area First Aid certifications
- Modern, registered well-maintained kayaks and safety equipment
- Powerboat support for all paddling programs
- FREE pre-trip briefing and Training.